Grayling and Crawford County are proud of a unique collection of retail shops and restaurants. Browse for antiques and collectibles, souvenirs, pottery, top of the line home accessories and fashion wear. Full service restaurants, breweries, delicatessens and bars offer a variety of meal options. Florists and distinctive gift shops have developed a nationwide clientele.
Grayling Michigan Mainstreet Shopping District
- AuSable Gifts
Michigan, Grayling & wood souvenirs, unique jewelry, Minnetonka moccasins, books
- AuSable Artisan Village
The AuSable Artisan Village Art Center is a 5,000 square foot gallery that features artists from the Grayling area as well as Northern Michigan. The Art Center offers education facilities, an art gallery, and performance stage.
- Hidden Nook Booksellers
A new-book seller, offering a wide array of titles, along with board games & gifts.
- Tip’n the Mitten & Flowers By Josie
Tip’n the Mitten is a compilation of everything that makes Michigan great all in one place. Local farm milk, meats and maple syrup, candies, ice cream by the scoop, blueberry products, cherry products, books, clothing, stickers and much more are all available and all made right here in Michigan! We have a growing inventory and are always looking for new and amazing Michigan products to add to our collection right in downtown Grayling. Brands we Carry: Shetler’s Family Dairy, Ebel’s, Blueberry Haven, Cherry Stop,Natalie Robyn’s, Michigan Awesome, Faygo, Northwood’s Soda, Towne Club and more; facebook.com/tipnthemitten
- Flowers By Josie: “Where unusual is commonplace” – Professional plant & floral service. Your Grayling florist since 1958! Now home to Tip’n the Mitten and Flowers by Josie! Come see us both! Flowers by Josie features the freshest most beautiful flowers and plants! Choose from loose wraps or arrangements ready-made for any occasion. Flowers by Josie also offers cememtary services. Contact us for all your floral design needs or for the best Michigan-made gifts around in our sister store, Tip’n the Mitten! Everyday flowers Wedding flowers Funeral flowers Anniversary and Birthday flowers Plants Cemetary services Balloons Chocolates Coffee Gifts.
- Main Branch Gallery: The Nature Inspired fine artwork of acclaimed Michigan artists available at Main Branch Gallery is as distinctive as our two sister rivers sprung from the depths of Crawford County. We feature artwork by Kim Diment, Ken Wright, Rod Lawrence, Mark Mehaffey, Cindy Evans, Jackie House, Marcia Koppa, Roger Smith, Carl Schubert, Beth Millner, Betsy Lehndorff, Erv Lewandowski, Fred Kinne, Justin Kellner, Jan Wachowski, Mike Ford, Debra Reid Jenkins, Rene Bemis and other selected works of fine art.
- North Country Corner
989.344.6000 – email@example.com
Affordable clothing & footwear for the entire family! Cottage, lodge & home decor.
- Ron’s Fly Shop:
Offering a variety of Fly-Fishing supplies, equipment, guided fly-fishing trips, gear, women’s and men’s casual clothing, unique gifts and local art.
- The Curator:
The Curator boasts quite the collection of sweet, joy-inducing home decor and lifestyle goods – not to mention the cutest baby clothes, punniest signs, and even something for those hard-to-buy-for people in your life. Their goal is to provide a place for artisans around the mitten (and country) to display their natural based products, lifestyle accessories & heart-felt art for all!
- Up North Apparal
Mother and Daughter duo running a small boutique right in downtown Grayling.
- Rotten Princess Records
Record and skateboard shop. Look for records from all musical genres.
- White Pine and Petals
White Pine & Petals is a unique store offering gourmet grocery, including Fustinis vinegars & oils; bath & body care, loose leaf tea & accessories, baby & toddler, candles, unique plants, jewelry, apparel and more!
Other Shopping Opportunities in Crawford County
- Family Fare
2470 S. Business Loop
Grocery, alcohol, misc.
- Farmers Market
2059 S. I-75 BL next to Walgreen’s
The Farmers Market is open every Thursday from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. & Saturday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. until Sept. 30th.
- Pineview Military Surplus and Museum
Military surplus store, outdoor/camping gear & clothing, mini-military museum
2333 S. Business Loop
Silk Screening/ Embroidery / Clothing / Engraving of Awards & Trophies
- The Old Lumberyard Shoppes
609 Norway St.
Over 40 shops all under one roof. We offer Gifts, Home Decor, Jewelry, Antiques, Clothing, Painted Furniture, Gourmet Foods, Quilted Items and Supplies, Vintage Outdoor Sports Equipment, Hand Crafted Items and More! Open 7 days a week!
- Wellington Farm General Store
6950 S. Military Road
An old fashioned General Store: Antiques, gifts, nostalgia, handmade greeting cards, linens; farm produce, jams, jellies, other specialty food items.
Outdoor Sports Shopping
- Cross Country Ski Shop & Northbound Outfitters
Cross Country Ski & outdoor clothing, footwear, equipment sales, service & rentals: New location 6041 W.M-72
- Forbush Corner Ski Shop
Cross Country Ski clothing, equipment sales, service & rentals
- Gates AuSable Pro Shop
Flyfishing destination, full service lodge on the banks of the AuSable River
- Marketplace at AuSable Riverview Resort
Wide selection of gourmet food items, top shelf spirits, wines, beer and ice. Many unique and one-of-a-kind gift items available – as well as fishing gear, apparel and accessories. Michigan DNR licenses and fly fishing guides also available.
- Skip’s Sport Shop
Hunting & fishing outdoor equipment,guns, ammo & archery, live bait
- Sledhead’s of Frederic
Snowmobile Parts, Accessories and Rental/snowmobile shirts, gifts, decals
- T.E. Guide Service, LLC & Fly Shop
A full service fly angler outfitter on the AuSable River system
- The Old AuSable Fly Shop
Full service fly fishing outfitter
Shopping in Grayling MI
- Family Fare