Playgrounds in Grayling MI – Playgrounds are available at the following locations in Crawford County:
- Beaver Creek Township behind the Beaver Creek Township Hall. Picnic tables and restrooms are available.
- Frederic Township Park across from the fire department. Picnic tables are available.
- Grayling City Park on the AuSable River. Picnic tables and restrooms (100 S.James St.) are available. A pavilion and picnic tables are also offered across the river from the playground. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DimCbDA4178
- Grayling Township Park across from the Grayling Fish Hatchery. Picnic tables and restrooms are available.
- Hanson Hills Recreation Area, near M-93 west of Grayling. A pavilion and the lodge are available for rent at certain times. H Hills 2019Facility Reservation
- Hartwick Pines State Park in the “day use” area. Picnic tables, a pavilion and restrooms are available. The pavilion is rented out to specific groups at various times. Michigan residents must have a Recreation Passport to enter park, entrance to the Visitor’s Center is free. Nonresidents can purchase an annual pass in advance at www.michigan.gov/estore, or buy an annual or daily pass in person at a state park.