- Special Places to Visit
- Things to Do
- Where to Sleep, Eat & Shop
- Rivers & Lakes
Friday February 14 – Sunday February 16
February 14-16, 2020 – or longer if you like!
Enjoy a romantic weekend with someone special! Your cabin reservation includes a champagne gift basket in your room upon arrival.
Special rates on lodging, special activities and food at XC Ski Headquarters and all the romantic winter warmth and beauty that the Au Sable River and Higgins Lake areas have to offer! Plus special discounts at Gates Au Sable Lodge.
Planning is easy – choose what you like and book directly with each business.
Au Sable Riverview Resort 10935 Linger Longer Rd., Grayling MI 49738 (989)344-2164
– Cabins at $205 per couple, plus tax. Arrive Friday February 14 and Depart Sunday February 16. Our Lodge is also available (only) for groups of 12-18 ppl for $125 per couple, plus tax.
Guests will receive a voucher for 10% off their next stay in 2018 and a 15% discount in our Market Place shop during your stay. Excludes alcohol and tobacco products.
XC Ski Headquarters 9435 N. Cut Rd., Roscommon, MI 48653 (989) 821-6661
– Half Price trail passes all weekend.
– Free XC Ski Lesson Saturday February 15 at 10:30 am.
– Store-wide, weekend-long sale on clothing, XC ski equipment and snowshoes
– Friday February 14th, 5:30 – 7:30 pm – Winter Fest Night Skiing. Experience the magic of winter under the light of rustic torches! Enjoy Winter Fest night skiing along a torchlit trail to Trapper’s Cabin, where a bonfire and hot chocolate await you. The trail and bonfire are lit from 5:30-7:30pm. Skiers or snowshoers who need to rent equipment must do so by 7pm. Join us for an enchanted evening amidst the beauty of the nighttime forest! Your purchase of a Winter Fest badge ($5) is your ticket to the night skiing fun, plus many other local events throughout the weekend.
– Saturday February 15th, 10:30am – Free Beginner Ski Lesson. Learn how to cross country ski at our FREE beginner ski lesson, which teaches the basics of cross country skiing. Learn classic (traditional) style or skate skiing, as well as hill climbing and descending, and turning. We will even teach you how to get up when you fall down! Ski rentals are available, please sign in at the rental desk no later than 10:15am. Lesson lasts 1 hour.
– February 14TH -17TH, 2020 – Saturday, Sunday and Monday, Noon to 4:00PM: Gourmet Chili Bar. Build your own gourmet chili lunch! Start with our famous Classic or Chipotle Veggie chili. Then head to the chili bar and add such toppings as onions, cheddar, feta, spinach, sour cream, fresh jalapenos, fresh poblano peppers, and more. Enjoy it with a warm roll or a homemade cornbread muffin with real butter! You may never be the same!
Stone Turtle Yoga (989) 302-7928
Saturday, February 15: 10:00am Vinyasa Yoga with Laurie – CRAF Center, Roscommon – $15 per person
Monday, Presidents Day: 9:00am Hatha Yoga at Grayling Studio. – $15 per person.
Follow web link for locations, reservations and details.
Gates Au Sable Lodge – (989) 348-8462 – 471 S. Stephan Bridge Rd., Grayling, MI 49738
10% Off all Lodging and Fly Shop purchases, all weekend. Must mention promotion.
Storewide sale all weekend!
Dining Room open for dinner Friday and Saturday and breakfast on Saturday and Sunday. Reservations recommended.