- Special Places to Visit
- Things to Do
- Where to Sleep, Eat & Shop
- Rivers & Lakes
The 72nd annual running of One of the Greatest Canoe Races on Earth – The AuSable River Canoe Marathon, Presented by Consumers Energy – is upcoming July 27-28, 2019.
Stay tuned for an updated events schedule.
If you can’t follow the race in-person, follow on the radio and online!
– Frequent reports throughout the race will be carried by the Official Radio Stations of the AuSable Marathon: 98.5 UPS-The Station that Delivers and @HITSFM 94.9&103.3. These stations will also be streaming LIVE on the web.
– Via periodic live and nearly-live reports on our Facebook Page
– Follow teams on the online GPS Race Mapping, on the websiteAuSableCanoeMarathon.org
Here are links to AuSable Marathon & Grayling / Oscoda area information resources:
– The Marathon website with links to live race coverage, race info, stats, visitor info and more: ausablecanoemarathon.org/
– The Marathon Program Guide & Spectator Guide online: issuu.com/
– The Marathon on Instagram – @AuSableMarathon
– The Marathon YouTube Channel – AuSable Canoe Marathon: youtube.com/user/
– The Marathon Twitter Feed – @AuSableMarathon: twitter.com/